Thursday, December 12, 2013

Merry Christmas Tag 12-12-13


A stencil from my new Cameo was used with Evergreen Bough distress ink on a white tag made with a Cricut. 
Just letting you know I don't get paid to say anything about my tools/stamps/ink/die cutting tools. Just love sharing what I used on my projects! 

The tree blueprint image from Tim's CMS #135 was inked with Archival black ink on white matte card stock and heat set. I used distress markers to color tree and ornaments. Stickles were added to tree. 3D dots were used to apply stamped image to tag. 
 Mowed Lawn distress ink was used to stamp Tim's CMS #155 image, cut out and Archival black was used to stamp Merry Christmas from CMS #155 and then applied to tag. 
Distress ink was added around tag to finish.
I was making this tag last evening when one of our granddaughters came in, she saw the tag and was waiting until I finished it. She said, I want it for my tree.
Good thing I got a photo before it left my home. 


1 comment:

bkazoo said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing